Why Soil-less Potting Mix for your plant babies?
- Improves Aeration
- It's spongy - your babies' roots will love it!
- 100% no soil added
- Gives you more control
- Free of disease and other contaminants,
- perfect for water retention
- great drainage
- Coco Peat
- The role of the coco peat is to retain much more water than soil and releases it slowly to plant roots.
- Rice Hull
- Rice hulls provides your plant carbon that eventually increase the water and nutrient holding capacity of the potting mix. Sustainable soil
- Carbonized Rice Hull
- contains different beneficial element to the mix such as Phosphorous (P), Potassium (K), Calcium (Ca), Magnesium (Mg), and other micronutrients that are beneficial for your plant babies
- AKA worm poop, reduces pH level, enhances soil fertility, helps soil to absorb and retain water. Provides added micro and macronutrients to your potting mix.
- Organic Compost
reduces the need for chemical fertilizer, good for water retention. Produces beneficial bacterias for your plant babies.
*MAXIMUM OF 3 BAGS PER CHECKOUT ONLY*
for more than 3 bags, additional shipping charges may apply
estimate about 1kg per pack (please give + or - allowance on weight)
Back to Pots and Accessories